There is no need to spend a fortune on teeth whitening treatments when there are these Life Hacks to Whiten your Teeth. Even better, they are natural and you will probably have them in your kitchen anyway so why not give one a go….
- Baking soda mixed with lemon juice into a loose paste. Brush your teeth with it once a week.
- Fresh strawberry crushed and mixed with your toothpaste. Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Orange Peel – rub onto your teeth with the added benefit of Vitamin C to help fight bacteria.
- Activated charcoal – mix a little with your toothpaste and brush.
- Salt has natural cleansing properties. Mix with baking soda and use once a week.
- Banana Peel is full of nutrients such as potassium and manganese which will be absorbed by your teeth to help prevent discolouring. Rub the inside of the peel onto your teeth three times a week
- Dark Chocolate as it contains theobromine which helps prevent discolouring and strengthens enamel.
What can be better than a natural solution to gently whiten your teeth, have you tried any or do you have any other Life Hacks to Whiten your Teeth you can add? please do let us know below…